What does ISOS provide?
When traveling internationally, you can contact ISOS directly, 24 hours a day, year-round, for services including:
- Emergency medical, security, and natural disaster evacuation.
- 24-hour assistance clinics and remote-site medical facilities outside the U.S.
- Information on current security and medical alerts and required immunizations.
- Call-in interpretation assistance with medical providers or local transport providers.
- Enhanced emotional support (PDF) services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ISOS is not health or travel insurance. They do not rebook missed flights or handle issues such as lost luggage. Please refer to our Healthcare and insurance section for more information on medical benefits.